segunda-feira, 17 de abril de 2017

View on map 4x world war call of war

Good morning generals of the call of war today by the way finished my battle in the map world war 4x call of war, I am really annoyed because I lost to two players who were using multi account, but ok life goes on and I hope one day they will be punished, On the other hand I am very glad to have participated in that unique experience where I made some friends I tried playing the game much faster, strategic and intuitive, due to the fact that you do not have time to wait for a day. There is no drama of waiting for hours to produce units, research, and construction. The game over in two weeks at most was really an amazing experience.

I leave here my opinion about the map 4x world war call of war was the best event ever created by them needs some improvements like put box system and etc, other than that I have no complaints, anyone who had the opportunity to play on this map leave your comment And tell us what it was like to play in this model.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário